Worry?OR not?

This is my second appeal rejected by the kk....am I steady?not too over worried compare to others? I don't know. I had written a letter to Master, though he may look it like a passerby message (who know...) Today is Anson's birthday, but none of our family members celebrate it for him. Not because we don't want to do so, but the problem was himself. I feel like no more love in this home, no one seems to take very care about each other. It really seems like the family is broken into pieces. We seldom spend times with our family, no matter among our siblings or with our parents. I really don't like the presence of communication technology especially in this era that everyone is "low head community". Many of them said they were hardly found me, especially during the holiday. I admit it because I am lazy to reply others message or anything that need me to make the decisions.
PS, DO I LOOK LIKE SOMEBoDY WHO HAD RELATIONSHIPS BEFORE?

Comments