After CPR

Today is the day after the CPR end. Though this is the first time I lead it, there were many emotions and feeling throughout this CPR. At first, it was really challenging to have it during study week, as this would be an uneasy and busy study week for me. At the moment I wrote this blog, I still haven't prepared for my final yet...Feel missing to the CPR, even we had had a marathon meeting for 3 days long, but thank God that we had a good fellowship and get well known to each other more. This morning received a message from Samuel about what he thought I was dissatisfied with him. But who know, actually both of us have the same feeling. I am thinking the same way as well, that he is not dissatisfied with me. Maybe I should be more tolerate to him, and think before I say, for what we say from our mouth must benefit the others. I really thank him for voicing it out. God knows what I am thinking and worry about. But I believe that in God I can do anything that He wants me to do for His purpose. Missing the CPR at this moment though it was just a short 3 days meetings. I think that we had built up the bonding among each other. Looking forward to our works for the Kingdom of God in the coming semester. Missing the old committee too. Glad to be one part of them.

Comments