离别

Florence was left UM yesterday.  I thought that it will just be a usual and normal farewell, but guess! I was feeling reluctant to part with her. She is indeed a good mentor to me especially in my serving in church and relationship with God.  I really thank God that He had sent her to be with us in KK9. Waiting to see her again in October. It was crazy that we were going to sing K during our exam.  It was first and last time Florence sing K at here, so I think it is worthy. And the result of sing K in the midnight was that I was having a severe headache. Hmmm.... Yesterday was driving me crazy. I still have a lot of topics haven't covered up but I was so call admired with my calm and steadiness that I can prepare my Computer Programming in the last minutes... It is really a bad habit. During Sunday night Peter CG Dinner, we share about the guys that we admired.  I say was him and another spiritual senior from Berea. Finally, I can say it out.  It was enough for me to have him in our big gathering. By the way, that dinner also reminded me again to pray for my future life partner. Keep fighting and thirst for God's words.

Comments